Monday, October 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY- TWICE

We had a wonderful weekend with Ty's parents. They made it up Friday afternoon and when they arrived we showed them our house (which probably looked totally different from the pretty much empty house they helped us move into), the bike (and of course Ty took both his mom and dad on a short ride), and then we just visited and watched a movie we'd rented since it turned out rainy that day. Saturday we celebrated Ty and James' birthdays. Ty was born on his dad's birthday - October 25th which was Sunday so we wanted to play on Saturday with teh two birthday boys. Itwas a bit cold but we still went forward with our plans and picked out pumpkins to carve at a local large pumpkin patch, went to a local corn maize that was fun - the kids especially liked it (it was most everyone's first corn maize experience), went to dinner at Sizzler, and played lots of games and filled up on birthday cake that evening.


It was a great day and so good to have James and Orillia visit. Cash was so dissapointed when we got back from church and he really realized that Grandma and Grandpa weren't there anymore.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ty turned 31 and James turned 55

6 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

Happy Birthday TY! I was going to call, but between Church and 2 sick kids(which I finally took to the Dr. today and they had ear infections), I didn't get much done. I'm glad my parents got to come a visit you guys. For Halloween, Blyss is going to be Sleeping Beauty and Hallee is going to be a blue butterfly. Yes, I got your check- Thanks. How did Super Saturday go? Did I have everything right?

Suzie-Q said...

Happy Birthday Ty!

It was Hailey's birthday day on Sunday too. I forget that they have the same birthday.
sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Dixie Bazil said...

Looks like Vanna was enjoying her cake. Every time I see a new pic. of her she looks more and more older. It is way too bad that we don't get to see each other more often. Well, I guess if Ty just turned 31, that means I'm next for 31. I never thought I would reach thirty, but I did. Well, glad they had fun on their birthday. Chase will be next!!

The Nelsons said...

Happy B-day Ty! Looks like fun. Vanna seems to be enjoying it! So was he the best birthday present his dad ever got?
Thanks for the comments about the pics. Made me feel proud cause I did take them.

Zoey said...

Fun day! I happen to share my mom's birthday, so we know about sharing birthdays! I think that it is extra special!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Ty! Glad you guys had fun! We sure miss all of you! Love ya!