Monday, April 27, 2009
Posted by Erica Bazil at 11:04 AM
Monday, April 20, 2009
We all had a great time. It was so fun celebrating our little doll. Vanna is such a sweet spirit and such a joy to have in our family. We wouldn't be complete without her. We love her to death.
Vanna's birthday also serves as a reminder to us of the so many acts of kindness we were recipients of when we had her a year ago. We struggled a bit and don't believe we could have made it without our dear family and friends - so thank you again, for your love and support in our times of need and always. We love you!
Posted by Erica Bazil at 9:46 AM
Monday, April 13, 2009
1. Family. We got to see and spend time with every member of Ty's family. This doesn't happen very often-his brother Trevor lives in Nevada and they hadn't even seen Vanna yet (who turns 1 this week)-so it's been a while.
3. Announcement. Dixie is having another baby.
4. Kites. Grandma and Grandpa Bazil gave Cash a kite and he and his cousins had a good time flying their kites. It was Cash's first time.
5. Blastoff. The whole family went to Blastoff to play miniature golf and let the kids play in their fun playground. Vanna loved the ball pit.
6. Dinner. After fun at Blastoff, we were treated to dinner at Sizzler which was yummy. Thank you James and Orillia. Vanna got her first sucker there (she was in 7th heaven) and it turned her mouth completely green. Cash loved his ice cream cone too.
8. Easter Egg hunt. It was adorable to watch Cash search for the eggs on Saturday that Ty...I mean...the Easter bunny hid. It was Vanna's first egg hunt and I don't think she knew quite what to think but she loved playing with the eggs-of course only after Cash had emptied and eaten the candy out of them first and they no longer entertained him.
9. Cows. The kids always love seeing the cows and calves when we go to Grandma and Grandpa's.
11. Cash and Vanna's Easter. Vanna got a new Easter dress and Cash got some new church shoes. They also got several bath toys (they love their bath and I thought this would be a lot of fun for them since they didn't really have much to play with in the tub) and a movie to share. Ty got some ties for work, a back scratcher (to replace me :)) and some candy. He let me do my hair - I had it darkened - it was darker than I expected but I actually really like it now that I'm used to it, and he got me some of my favorite candy too.
12. Baby blessing. Yesterday we went to Blackfoot to see my brother, Travis, and his wife, Stacey, bless their new little girl-Lucy Kay. She's beautiful and reminds me a lot of her older sister McKaydee.
13. More family. At the blessing we also got to see and spend time with every member of my family (minus my dad and step-mom and step-sisters on the other side). This also doesn't happen very often and it was wonderful. Cash also loved seeing his cousins on this side of the family. Here's some pix of the group.
Tab, Mom, Me, Josh, Natalie, Travis, Jason
Siblings - Me, Josh, Natalie, Travis, Jason
Cousins - Lucy, Jenna, Vanna, Avery, Mitchell, Roger,
Dawson, Colton, Sophia, Cash, McKaydee
Vanna loved her new little babysitter her older cousin, Avery. The kids had a great time with their cousins. The whole trip was just awesome because we got to spend so much time with so many of our family members. Happy Easter!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Ty's brother, Nick, graduated from college and we celebrate that too-and saw their new house which is beautiful. Congrats!
Posted by Erica Bazil at 8:00 AM
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Posted by Erica Bazil at 8:40 AM
Saturday, April 4, 2009
On another note...about a month ago, we took the kids to a hatchery in Caldwell where they had hundreds of baby chicks and baby ducks for sale. They are kind enough there to just let kids come in and hold/pet the little darlings so we made the trip. Cash was very good to be gentle and soft with the babies and enjoyed it big time. Vanna preferred to look at the chicks from a distance but was very entertained. I thought they'd be some cute pictures to share to get us in the Easter spirit.
Posted by Erica Bazil at 10:54 AM