Monday, September 8, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzz!

Vanna is discovering she can actually make things happen when she moves her hands toward something or when she grabs or hits something. She's started playing with the toys that are attached to her swing and has gotten big enough now that I've started putting her in the exersaucer my parents bought for her (I still have to wrap a blanket around her to help her sit up well though of course). She is fascinated with the toys on it and plays so hard that she wears herself out.


This has happened a couple times already (I've only had the exersaucer out about a week). It's interesting to me how little it takes to wear out a baby. It is fun to see Vanna explore her new world of movement. She's getting so strong and we're sure that before long she will be rolling all over the place.

3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

And isn't it nice to know that when she is quiet she is just tired and has fallen to sleep. I have to be extra careful with that quietness. the girls aren't too bad but Caleb is always getting into mischef.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

I KNOW IT IS AMAZING HOW LITTLE WEARS THEM OUT, BUT I GUESS THEY ARE TOO TINY. SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE CASH EVERY TIME I SEE HER. HALLE DID THAT A COUPLE TIMES-IT MAKES THE BEST PIX. HOPE ALL IS WELL!

The Nelsons said...

Vanna and Cash looks so much alike! That is such a sweet picture. Thanks for the letter. Isie was thrilled. We miss you guys. We should definitely plan something next time you come through.