Monday, March 2, 2009

Sixth Picture

I've gotten several tags similar to this and thought I'd better do at least one of them (and after a pretty typical week I don't have anything else too exciting to blog about:)). I'm supposed to post the sixth picture from my sixth folder (and then tag six people).

You've seen this one before I think. Vanna has changed a bit since last summer huh?! What hasn't changed though - is that she always has something in her mouth. She likes chewing on her toys and putting anything she can find on the floor in her mouth. I really have to keep things picked up and clean. You have to enjoy each of those little stages though right?!

2 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Cute Cute Cute!! They grow sooo fast!!!

Cami Jo said...

If I'm not mistaken, I gave you that cute outfit! She looks adorable. Still so much the same, but now so much older! How cute.