Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Ty and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday - can you believe it - 5 years already?! We exchanged gifts and went to dinner and a movie (without the kids!). It was so nice to spend some time together - just us.
I am so blessed with Ty as my wonderful husband who is a great provider, an awesome father, a terrific listener and friend,...the list goes on. He is the love of my life. I hope and pray I am deserving of him as my companion forever because I would be forever miserable without him.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TY! I LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Oh, I so glad that you had a great day and evening. It is always nice to celebrate with just each other, even though you love the kids too.
have a great week!

Zoey said...

5 years is a fun one! I'm glad that you enjoyed some 'alone' time. Around here, it is sometimes hard to come by.

Marcy M Miller said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad that you got to go to dinner. Time does go by fast.

Marcy M Miller said...

Hey! About Chase's wedding- I was just planning on leaving the girls with Chelsea's sisters at the temple, so we didn't have to worry about running around so much on that day. She has 3 sisters(one that is a nanny of 4 kids)- so I think that they could take care of 6 kids- there is a huge waiting room in the temple or they could take them for a walk around the temple.

CARLSON'S said...

Hello Bazils, I love seeing your blog. I can't believe Cash is 3 already.It looks like he had a very fun day. He is so handsome. Vanna is getting soooo big. Congratulations on 5 years. It only gets better!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow, 5 years. So crazy! It doesn't really seem that long since we were hanging out at MV. Happy late anniversary!