Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

Stole this one from a terribly creative friend:


I promise to send something hand-made to the first five peope who leave a comment here. You must in turn post this on your blog and send somthing YOU make to the first five people who comment on your post. The rules are: the item has to be HANDMADE and must be sent to the five people sometime in 2011. So do it! I can't wait - this could be so fun!

Also send me an e-mail with your address so I can mail it to you! There's nothing better than getting a surprise package in the mail right?! My e-mail is: bazity@q.com.

3 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

OOOHHH- I would love to do this!!!

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Yay! I most certainly would LOVE something handmade by you... the scary part for me is thinking of making 5 handmade things for other people! But count me in! I'm up for the challenge.

Amanda Lillie said...

How fun I want to do this!