Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Sugar Baby

Vanna has such a sweet tooth (much like her daddy). She is forever trying to sneak into the cupboard for marshmallows, or the pantry for any sweet treat she can find (we have even had to add a lock to our pantry door in an effort to keep her out of there more). From a very early age (before even a year), she knew to pick through cold cereal like Lucky Charms for the sweet marshmallows, and leave the rest. And of recent we have witnessed her biting off the 'frosting' of Frosted Mini Wheats and returning the remainder of each cereal piece to her milk. What are we going to do with her!?

Gotta' love that cheesy grin (that shows off her cross-bite brilliantly). Vanna rummaged through Cash's Preschool V-day Party candy stash and found blue Fun Dip. Her first experience - need I say more?!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day (late) with a heart shaped sucker to boot!

And a couple tid-bits:

Last night I asked Cash to get his pajamas on and he came out like this. He said, " You told me to put on my pajamas, so I put them all on!" - of course accompanied with his silly giggles.

And Ty is feeling much better, thankfully. I think he recovered quickly actually, as he went back to work a week after having surgery. One thing about it, he won't have to go through this rig-a-ma-roll again. The only thing that seems to bother him now is the tugging at his stitches that occurs when he performs one of his big, manly sneezes. And he's not yet working out like he normally would but that will come before long. We are just grateful everything went so smoothly and well and that he's fine (and we so appreciate all of your concern and well-wishes).

4 comments:

ranceandtessa said...

Hi Erica,
Cute pics! I am glad to hear someone else has a sugar baby too. My little Jaylee loves treats! If I let her she would just eat goodies all day:) I saw Misty the other day and she looks so cute pregnant. So happy for her.
P.S. I miss you & your sweet personality.

Marcy M Miller said...

Vanna sounds like my girls!!! Cash is so funny.

Zoey said...

Fun post!!! Tell Ty to take it easy at the gym --- his body will tell him when he doesn't have to take it easy!!!

Suzie-Q said...

I have sugar monsters at my house too. sometimes I wish that I could just go through and throw it all away but the the biggest monster would really yell when he got home from work/school and there was nothing to snack on. Oh well, I will have my way one day.

Glad Ty is healing well, remind him to take care of himself and not left anything to heavy.