Saturday, November 17, 2012

Family Pictures - I'm So Excited!!!

We got family pictures taken the end of September and I'm so excited about them!  An update was long overdue (we hadn't had family pictures since Vanna was a new baby)!  RaChelle was so patient with us (it was difficult waiting for the baby to look at the camera and smile as you can imagine).  We were so pleased with the way the pictures turned out - she did such a great job for us (find her at RaChelle Lee Photography)!
 
I'll warn you ahead of time - this is one of those bragging posts you probably don't love but I just have to!:)  Here's a few of my favorites:

 
Awww...don't we make a great couple! :)

 
I'm gushing over here - I just love this one of the three munchkins!

 
My handsome trouble maker! 

 
Cash with his "best buddy"!
 
 
Had to show you this one - shows a child's true opinion about getting their picture taken (Vanna yawning, Cash pulling faces).

 
Beautiful girl!


 
Isn't she precious!?
 
 




Love how our photographer does this - takes another of our shots and places in this frame (that was empty as we were holding it in the actual session).  Love the fall colors around us too!

 
Playing baseball - with a stick. :)

 
Classic girl - twirling in her skirt. :)
 

 
Looks like a good secret right!?
 
And last of all - one of my absolute favorites (another favorite still to come in Christmas cards - didn't want to spoil it yet) -  
 
 
Bazil Family - 2012

3 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

Cute pictures! You make a photographers job easy, Cute Family.

Camille said...

Gorgeous photos! Gosh you have some darling kids.

amber-girl said...

Little miss Rosie has the sweetest smile in that last one! She IS so precious!!! But really, all of your kids are! And so grown up!! Don't you just look at your baby and tell her to stay little and to not grow up so fast??? I do with my little man!!! All of your pictures turned out great!