Monday, October 27, 2008

A Birthday and Pumpkins

Happy Birthday Ty!!! Ty turned the big 3-0 this weekend, although you'd never guess it. I don't think it's just my biased opinion but he doesn't look his age - he's hot as ever! Maybe these are part of the reason...

...Ty wanted the walking pads to go under his weights he just got so that was his birthday present, along with the new AC DC cd. We had a good celebration where we invited some friends over for his much desired DQ ice cream birthday cake and to play games on Fri. night.
Sat. - his actual birthday - we went on a hayride to a pumpkin patch where Ty helped us pick out the perfect pumpkins. Then we went out to eat for lunch. This weekend was also our Stake Conference so Sat. night and Sun. were full of church. We carved our pumpkins Sun. night - you'll never guess whose is whose:).

What a cute family!

6 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

What a grerat Birthday day!!
Happy Birthday Ty!!
We had Hailey's birthday on Saturday too!

Marcy M Miller said...

What a fun pumpkin patch, I love the pictures you got there. And your pumpkin faces turned out really good.

amber-girl said...

Wow! Cash is so grown up! Now he really seems like a big kid to me! Tell Ty Happy Birthday! Russ would envy his weight equiptment! Way to go on the DQ cake...that's what I'm talkin about! You look so good and your family is just adorable! Glad that you are all happy and well!

Dixie Bazil said...

That looks like tons of fun going to the pumpkin patch. I can't believe Ty just turned thirty. Now that means I am next. I am sure Trevor will be jealous of that weight machine. (Don't give him any ideas, ha). The kids are so cute. Ninja's must be the thing to be. I have two other friends who's little boys are being ninja's. Cool!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HAPPY 30TH TY~ HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD FUN! BY THE WAY, I CAN'T TELL WITH THE PUMPKINS, HAHA!

Cami Jo said...

What cute pictures. Happy Birthday Ty! Man...your old!