Friday, October 17, 2008

Pictures!

We had Vanna's pictures taken again - (I try to get them taken every three months during that first year because they change so much so fast) - and they turned out absolutely darling! I couldn't be happier with them. And of course, I couldn't resist sharing some of them with you (sorry some didn't come in real clear).


Can you believe those pictures!!! I can't get enough! Ty's sister, Marcy, is so crafty and made Vanna this adorable tutu and matching headband for her Halloween costume. (Side note: she makes lots of other cute stuff too - check out her boutique on my link list: Lemon Drop Boutique).

We had to get pictures without a top to show how round and loveable Vanna is. Our little girl is growing up too fast - she's already six months today!

7 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

What a cutie!
She is so darling I just can't believ how fast she is growing!
Isn't it true that the grow lilke weed? or The grow when you aren't looking?

IRISH BERNT'S said...

IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS! WE HOPE THE REST OF YOUR TRIP WAS WONDERFUL. WE MISS HAVING YOU CLOSER BUT LOVE WHEN WE DO GET TO SEE YOU! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE. AND THE PIX, IT WOULD BE HARD TO GET ENOUGHT OF THOSE. WE LOVE YOU!

Jennie said...

How precious! Vanna is such a little doll. You must have so much fun dressing her up. Very cute pics!

Marcy M Miller said...

How stinkin cute! The pictures turned out so good- what a cutie! Thanks for coming and seeing us, it was fun. Thanks for putting my blog link list up!

The Nelsons said...

I love it! Those pictures are adorable! I especially love the tutu one! We sure had fun visiting with you guys. I know Anton loved having someone play the Wii with him. Tell Ty thanks. I hope the rest of your trip was good. We'll have to do it again.

julie said...

What a pretty baby! I love the pictures!

Oh, are you doing the book exchange thing? I was about to mail one to Cami J. but I didn't want to if you already did! Lemme know!

Cami Jo said...

Those are probably the cutest pictures I've ever seen! How stinkin' cute is she? I would've never believed in her chubby little cheeks if I hadn't seen her in person! I'm so glad you guys were able to stop by! It was so fun to see you. James was bummed he missed it!