Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall

I love the change in seasons and I love the Fall season. It's cool but not terribly cold, it's warm but not terribly hot, it's just cozy. I love nothing more than cuddling up on the couch with the family in a warm blanket, or bundling up in a warm sweater, or drinking hot chocolate (with lots of marshmallows, of course) on a cool night.

These are all our leaves from the trees we have in our yard. I had to rake them all together to get this picture (and prop Cash) but Cash loved messing up my pile and playing in them.

5 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Not too many leafev but then there is less work for you that way.
Rob and I keep talking about going out on campus here and racking a buch of leaves to gether so that we can all go jump into it.
I don't know if it will actually happen though.

Marcy M Miller said...

What cute pictures. Cash is so cute. I can't believe how chubby Vanna is, 4 more pounds and she'll out weigh Blyss- how funny! The kids look cute in their Halloween pictures!

Cami Jo said...

What cute pictures. Cute pumpkins, and Halloween costumes too. Glad you guys are enjoying the season! I love Fall too!

Mary Clark said...

Such cute costumes and Vannas tutu is adorable. Im glad you had a great time trick or treating. Cameron usually had to work on halloween in the past, but this year he had a medical conference.

Melinda said...

Cute!! My FAVORITE part about fall is wearing sweaters. For some reason I just love sweaters and I love when the weather is just right so you can wear a sweater without a coat :-) Thanks for the compliment on the picture, we had that taken outside my inlaw's house last Aug. before my brother in law left on his mission.