Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

At a time when we often reflect upon what we are most thankful for, my mind immediately turns to the gospel and my family - which ultimately go hand in hand. My knowledge of the gospel gives me hope of a family that lives together in eternal bliss with all our loved ones, our Heavenly Father, and our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for this knowledge, for a Savior who did what he did on my behalf, and for the gospel in its entirety and all the blessings I have within which it encompasses.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!!

5 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

What a cute picture. Vanna looks so adorable. I love purple and she looks like a princess in that color!! And the boys look handsome too. I've been feeling so much thanks in my heart lately too. We have much to be grateful for, don't we??!!!!

Cami Jo said...

Well said. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too! Are you going to be with family at all?

Suzie-Q said...

Right back at you!

CARLSON'S said...

What a sweet testimony. It is exactly what I needed to hear. This picture is only missing one thing........You! You have such a cute family. Have a Happy Holiday!

CARLSON'S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.