Monday, February 16, 2009

Up Close & Personal

Vanna has four teeth now. She has both her front top teeth and her front bottom teeth. It was almost impossible to get a picture of them though, for more than one reason. Now that she is more mobile she doesn't hold still long. She's also a very curious and determined little girl so once she figured out I had something "flashy" in my hand there was no stopping the little rugrat from grabbing at the camera - so enjoy some very up close and personal pictures.


See those little pearly whites?! And big beautiful blue eyes too I might add?!

You'll laugh at this one but it was so hard to get a pix of the top ones. In this picture, Vanna's 4th tooth had just broken through but now, about a week later, her two top teeth are really visible. I think teeth change the looks of a baby a bit so as more and more come I'm anxious to see how our little Vanna will change.


Vanna's always been good at getting her way but before, I could lay her down and get something done because she couldn't follow me. Now, she's always at my feet tugging on my pants and begging for more attention or to be held. Ty thinks our kids are spoiled because usually I give in and eventually Vanna gets what she wants - again!



Vanna really is growing so much so fast. She's all over the place now, pulling herself up to things and is just now becoming more of a daredevil as she tries moving along the furniture she's holding onto or as she tries letting go to walk (although I don't think she's anywhere near walking quite yet). As you saw, she has four little teeth, she's clapping, telling stories, dancing, etc. What a fun age!!!

7 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Little Vanna is getting so big! I still think it is hard to watch them grow so fast, don't you?
I am so happy that so guys got to go out for Valentines day that is a hard things to come by, a specail date night just for the two of you!

julie said...

Oh she is so pretty! I can't believe how old she is. You just had her!

amber-girl said...

She's beautiful, Erica...what a wonderful miracle children are! Thanks for sharing!

Cami Jo said...

What a doll. Her eyes really are GORGEOUS! How cute! Life really gets much harder when you have 2 on the move! (Not like you haven't learned this by now, probably, but...just thought I'd warn ya anyway!)

I'm glad you and Ty went on a date. It really is so nice to spend time alone with them, once in awhile, isn't it?

Johnson's said...

She is simply adorable. Aren't girls so much fun? She really has a look of Cash now. I love seeing how siblings look alike. You have a cute family.

Zoey said...

SO cute! Thanks for posting on my blog - I lost all of my bookmarks and couldn't remember your blogspot address. Glad to hear that all is going well!

Jennie said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Her eyes are Amazing!! You guys have a precious family, thats for sure. (btw, for the ball cake, I got the mold at Joanns)