Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day we swapped kids with a cute couple in our ward and gave eachother a date. Yep - Ty and I went on a date - just him and me - I know it's hard to believe!


Our very first date was on Valentines Day six years ago. In honor of that memory (I guess you could say) we went to dinner at Wingers - the same place we went that exciting day six years ago. Then we went to the theater and watched a movie which we haven't done for a very long time - what am I saying - we haven't gone on a date for a very long time. Although I love my kids and spending time with them, it was so nice to just be with my sweetheart. We had a great time! Ooo - I just love Ty to death and appreciate all he does for me and our family.

1 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

JARED AND I GOT TO GO ON A DATE AND IT IS PEACEFUL AND SOMETIMES, THAT IS ALL YOU NEED. GLAD YOU HAD FUN! LOVE AND MISS YA!