Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Days

Oh, how I love the summer! It's actually a little warmer than I'm used to up this direction - thank goodness for central air. So to cool off we spent a little time running through the sprinklers. Cash would only do it if I was holding his hand so although I wasn't planning on getting wet (hence my being in my regular clothes) I dived in with the little guy. I'll do almost anything to hear Cash giggle the way he does when he's having a blast. Cash begged his daddy to run through the sprinklers with him also but he chickened out because he was in regular clothes too -his excuse was that he was taking the pictures.

Before...


during...

and after.

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Oh how much fun!! That is one reason I really miss having a yard. Right now we have to settle with playing with the bubbleblower on the balconey, and eating popcicles.

CARLSON'S said...

we sure miss you guys! It looks like you have settled into your new place. The yard looks great! Isn't nice having a backyard you can send the kids out in and not have to worry about them getting into trouble? Vanna is getting so big. She is absolutely beautiful! How is Ty ever going to tell her "NO" with those beautiful blue eys? Keep in touch.