Thursday, January 29, 2009

On The Mend/Move!

I thought I'd better give an update on our sicknesses. We are finally feeling better (after 3 weeks of sickness I'm ready to be done)!

Ty: currently 100% healthy!

Erica: has a little cough and now a cold sore the size of a mountain on her top lip (nothing more humbling, I suppose:)) but other than that, feeling great!

Cash: has a bit of a runny nose still but seems completely over all other symptoms of illness!

Vanna: three days after I took Vanna into the Dr. for her 9 mo. check up I decided to take her back in because her fever had never broken and she seemed to be doing worse. At that appointment we found that she had a double ear infection - poor girl! These were her first infections and she wasn't tolerating them well - I wouldn't either I'm sure. A day and a half after beginning her anti-biotics though, she was back to her happy, sweet self. We are so relieved!

Vanna has felt so good she has started working on her crawling again and watch out - because here she comes! She is really getting around. It seems that Vanna's eyes have been opened to a whole new world as she explores places/things she couldn't before. She is a much more content and happy little girl now that she can move forward and get to where she wants to go.






OOOOOOO - you just got to love her!

3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

It is never any fun to have sickness in the house. I am glad that you all seem to be doing better though.
Crawling can be lots of fun, just don't let het get to close to any stairs, it is never fun to have them fall.
And enjoy all her dirty little knees!

Dixie Bazil said...

I am glad you guys are feeling a bit better. It is no fun when mom is sick. Then nothing is accomplished. We are excited to see you guys hopefully soon.

CARLSON'S said...

I am glad your family is on the mend. It is not fun to have little ones sick and even worse when mom gets it. I cannot believe how big Vanna is. She is adorable, looks just like the rest of you. Cash is also getting big. I am sure he is a great big brother. We miss you.