Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Ty is an amazing multi-tasker. He makes being a great husband, father, provider, etc. look easy. I don't know how he does it. He goes to work all day and then comes home to study for his tests (to obtain his license) and somehow still finds time to spend with his kids and me. He has this cool laid back personality that can somehow handle it all. Thank goodness for that personality - it calms me down when I never stop worrying about everything and "get my panties in a bunch" as my step-dad would say.:) I am a better person with him than I ever was alone - he completes me. Anyway, I appreciate all Ty does for me and our family and wanted to wish him Happy Father's Day again.

We spent our Father's Day at church of course and then simply taking it easy. Ty was able to take a break and just enjoy the kids - and even take a nap with Vanna. This doesn't happen very often as I mentioned all that Ty has to do above. Cash helped me pick out one of those cards that plays music (he's facsinated with those) to give his dad along with a level that Ty has been wanting.


Later, we hung up a couple pictures on our walls. Cash was driving us crazy by getting into everything such as the tape. Ty found a solution to this problem as you can see below. He thinks it's comical to torture poor Cash. Cash was rolling around the floor trying to somehow free his arms from the tape. It actually was pretty comical.



Then we played outside and enjoyed the amazing weather. It was a good day and I think Ty had a good time.

2 comments:

Amy S said...

Hi Erica, I didn't even know you were on here. I'm glad you commented, now we can keep in touch. Are you loving your new house? It sounds like you are as busy as ever. Good to hear from you!

Cami Jo said...

Happy (Late) Father's Day Ty! How did you do on your test? (I guess I should ask if you've taken it yet!)

Cash is a little crack-up. I think he looks cute with his hands in his pockets.

Have fun weeding. (I'm really not being sarcastic here. I'm pretty jealous, actually!)